Just email us with your location and we will locate a qualified service center to remove your cluster, get it repaired by us and reinstall your cluster when they get it back. *Service available in major metro areas.
$250 ? ? ? / Consider $250 Covers These Typical Fees and Time Needed
1. 60 Minutes calling around to find a garage that will remove the cluster
2. Removal cost. Usually one hour labor at $120 / Hour
3. Time to take cluster to a UPS packaging and shipping store 60 minutes.
4. Boxing and Shipping cost $50
5. Time to pickup cluster and return to garage 60 minutes.
6. Re-installation cost. One hour at $120 / Hour.
TOTAL COST: $290 and 3 hours minimum of your time and gas.
PLEASE NOTE OUR REPAIR COST IS EXTRA TYPICALLY $235 - $325
To verify availability just email us with your city and state.